iSimCity Proof-of-Concept Lab and Executive Briefing Center
In 2008, Ixia opened its executive briefing center and proof-of-concept (PoC) lab adjacent to its sales and services offices in Santa Clara, California. iSimCity was designed from the ground up to serve multiple functions for customers and visitors.
- Executive briefing center - multiple conference rooms, accommodating large and small groups.
- Large-scale proof-of-concept lab - all the test and infrastructure needed to test city-scale networking devices.
- Professional services - the personnel and facilities needed to complete any size consulting and testing engagements.
- Lab test environment - a facility for publications and test labs to complete evaluations of Ixia test equipment.
Ixia's goal is to help enterprise, equipment vendors and carriers use extreme scale test beds to validate scaled equipment performance and deployment models. Ixia helps by making available expertise, methodologies and hardware to lessen the demands on in-house resources.
Contact your local Ixia sales representative (or Ixia sales at 1-888-FOR-IXIA or email email@example.com
) to arrange for use of the iSimCity facilities or to start a professional services engagement.
- iSimCity(299.08 KB) - Test Facility, Proof-of-Concept Lab and Briefing Center. Highlights the manner in which the iSimCity facilities may be used for overflow and emergency testing.
Ixia Testing Solutions
(11.42 MB) - discusses Ixia's testing solutions for switching and routing, triple-play delivery, IMS, data center operations, Carrier Ethernet, network assessment, and broadband access performance and conformance.