Assessing Real-world Wi-Fi Performance - at Scale
IxVeriWave solutions represent the industry gold standard in testing Wi-Fi performance and site readiness throughout design, development, and deployment. Testing LANs, wireless LANs (WLANs), and Wi-Fi devices using a client-centric model, IxVeriWave helps speed time-to-market and optimize the performance of products, networks, services, and applications.
Simulating large-scale, real-world networking environments, IxVeriWave solutions assess:
- WLAN access point (AP) and controller performance
- Wi-Fi client device performance
- End-user quality of experience (QoE) for data, voice, video, Web applications
- Client / device interoperability and impact on QoE
- Roaming performance
- Site readiness
- Network capacity and scalability
- Potential real-world performance issues
- Future "what if" scenarios
Equipment, software, and chipset vendors worldwide rely upon IxVeriWave systems to accurately analyze the performance of their products, reduce costs, and speed identification of potential problems early in development & QA cycles. Enterprise IT departments and service providers leverage Ixia solutions and services in making critical deployment decisions during vendor selection, network design, and service delivery.
The IxVeriWave solution includes:
- WaveTest Traffic Generators and Performance Analyzers
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet WaveBlades
- WaveAgent software installed on client devices to measure QoE from the end-user point-of-view
- WaveDeploy Site Readiness and Performance Assessments
- Breakthrough 802.11ac L1-7 solution
- Targeted tools and test suites including benchmarking, client device testing, roaming, video, Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS), QoS, QoE, mesh and vertical industry-specific traffic profiles
Benchmarking readiness and performance under both real and ideal conditions, Ixia enables automated, repeatable custom testing virtually impossible to accomplish by any other means. Ixia Wi-Fi assessment solutions and professional assessments expand test coverage while reducing test times from months to weeks or even days, and reducing cost of test (COT).