Ixia BreakingPoint FireStorm ONE
Portable and ultra-compact massive-scale performance and security testing solution
Harnessing BreakingPoint's patented network processor-driven platform, the Ixia BreakingPoint FireStorm ONE™ is a portable and ultra-compact massive-scale performance and security testing solution. This unique combination of portability and performance allows any organization to perform massive-scale performance and security testing anywhere, at any time, using the exact application, attack and load behavior needed to optimize and harden any IT infrastructure.
The Ixia BreakingPoint FireStorm ONE is the only solution that meets the performance and portability needs of equipment vendors, enterprises, and government and military organizations.
Equipment vendors use the Ixia BreakingPoint FireStorm ONE to:
- Establish scalable and transportable proof-of-concept labs for customer evaluations using their unique traffic scenarios
- Reduce time-to-test to minimize costs and accelerate development of network and data center devices
- Optimize and harden mobility network equipment to deliver next-generation devices
- Ixia BreakingPoint FireStorm ONE™ (935.85 KB)
Enterprises use the Ixia BreakingPoint FireStorm ONE to:
- Evaluate network equipment to choose the right devices for their unique networks
- Right-size data centers and virtualized infrastructures for peak performance and capacity use
- Validate performance and security continuously to avoid IT risk as their networks change
Government and military organizations use the Ixia BreakingPoint FireStorm ONE to:
- Train and certify cyber warriors to predict and prevent attack
- Perform on-the-go cyber security research and simulations to keep ahead of the latest threats
- Deploy global, compact cyber ranges in order to harden critical communication infrastructures
The Ixia BreakingPoint FireStorm ONE can create:
- 40 Gbps of blended stateful application traffic and live attacks
- 30 million concurrent TCP sessions
- 1 million TCP sessions per second
- 8 Gbps of SSL encryption with any cipher
- 12 million concurrent GTP tunnels and 8,000 eNodeBs
- And scale to unlimited performance needs
Survival in the Current DDoS threat Landscape
In this webinar, Ixia joins F5 to address the universal need for enterprises to deepen their defense against cyber attacks. This video will help you to better understand the tools and tactics used by DDoS attackers, which DDoS defenses to consider, and how to verify and tune your network.
Adapt and Evolve - How FishNet Security Helps Scale Networks
Dan Thormondsgaard, VP Solutions Architecture at FishNet Security, discusses how Ixia BreakingPoint validates its enterprise solutions, opening new opportunities and shortening FishNet’s sales cycle from months, down to a week.
Advancing PoC Methodologies with Data
David Meier, Sr. Security Consultant at UnitedHealth Group, presents the company’s experience in using Ixia BreakingPoint to test various devices in a proof of concept (PoC). The insights offered speak to those who must know for themselves how a device will behave and perform on their particular network.