Ixia BreakingPoint FireStorm
Massive-scale, easy-to-use and high-fidelity simulations to battle-test today's high-volume, dynamic, converged networks and data center infrastructures
The compact 3-slot Ixia BreakingPoint FireStorm creates real-world, high-stress conditions and user behavior to provide organizations the insight to battle-test IT infrastructures, train cyber warriors, tune systems and policies, and transform security processes to be proactive and effective.
- Ixia BreakingPoint FireStorm (982.35 KB)
The Ixia BreakingPoint FireStorm is the essential solution for:
- Evaluating next-generation security devices
- Hardening 3G/4G/LTE mobile networks
- Deploying compact cyber ranges and training cyber warriors
- Optimizing virtualized data centers
- Mitigating IT risk
The Ixia BreakingPoint FireStorm:
- Creates 90 million simultaneous wired and wireless users at live network speeds of up to 120 Gigabits per second from a single three-slot chassis
- Simulates hundreds of stateful applications and provides the ultimate application control necessary to stress deep packet inspection (DPI) devices. The Ixia BreakingPoint FireStorm is capable of creating 160+ applications, including AOL IM®, BGP, BlackBerry® Services, Encrypted BitTorrent™, FIX/FIXT, Google® Gmail, HTTP, HTTPS, IBM DB2®, MAPI, Microsoft® CIFS/SMB, MSN Nexus, Oracle®, PP Live,QQ IM, RADIUS, RIP, SIP, Skype, SMTP, VMware® VMotion™, Windows Live Messenger, World of Warcraft®, Yahoo!® Mail and Messenger, and more
- Provides 34,000+ live security attacks including, malware, mobile malware, DDoS, evasions, and more
- Performs client-side SSL Bulk Encryption at 25 Gbps with any cipher
- Measures network latency down to 10-nanosecond resolution
- Remains current with the Ixia BreakingPoint Application and Threat Intelligence subscription service that provides, automatically, the very latest attacks and applications
Adapt and Evolve - How FishNet Security Helps Scale Networks
Dan Thormondsgaard, VP Solutions Architecture at FishNet Security, discusses how Ixia BreakingPoint validates its enterprise solutions, opening new opportunities and shortening FishNet’s sales cycle from months, down to a week.
Advancing PoC Methodologies with Data
David Meier, Sr. Security Consultant at UnitedHealth Group, presents the company’s experience in using Ixia BreakingPoint to test various devices in a proof of concept (PoC). The insights offered speak to those who must know for themselves how a device will behave and perform on their particular network.
|The CISO's Guide to IT Resiliency|