Ixia Anue Network Emulators
Ixia Anue Network Emulators precisely emulate real-world network impairment conditions– in the lab– for the test and validation of your network-based products, applications and services prior to deployment. With an industry unique field-programmable gate array (FPGA) based platform, Ixia Anue Network Emulators deliver the most realistic and repeatable test results possible.
Ixia Anue Network Emulators are essential for characterizing and validating the real-world performance and end-user quality of experience (QoE) you expect from your networked applications, disaster recovery, data center migration and multimedia service solutions.
- Discover true performance during development vs. deployment
- Avoid costly deployment failures
- Increase user satisfaction and adoption when deploying new services
- Test using industry standard network models
- Troubleshoot field performance problems by recreating your precise network in the lab
The Ixia Anue Network Emulators are available to our customers on the Maui and Hawaii platforms. The Maui platform supports data rates up to 2.6Gbps and the Hawaii platform supports data rates up to 11.3Gbps.
- Record live network conditions and accurately replay them in the lab
- TIA-921 / ITU-T G.1050 Network Model test suite
- True line rate performance for all interface types
- Dynamic packet-to-packet impairment control
- Symmetric or asymmetric impairment scenario
- Ethernet: 10Mbps – 10Gbps
- SONET/SDH: OC-3 / STM-1 through OC-192 / STM-64
- Fibre Channel: 1Gbps – 10Gbps
- OTN: OTU1 - OTU2e
- CPRI: 614.4Mbps - 2,357.6Mbps
Learn more about what test solutions Ixia Anue Network Emulators provide.
Contact Ixia/Anue Systems today to discuss how we can customize a solution based on your specific testing requirements.
Additional Ixia Impairment Solutions
- ImpairNet™ - Network impairment emulation and testing with highest port density (40GE) and IxNetwork/IxLoad integration.
Free Network Emulation Tool
Download the free Network Profiler tool to characterize how YOUR network behaves. The output data from Network Profiler can also be used with the Network Emulator to emulate your network. This enables you to confidently test applications, services, and solutions against the actual conditions found on your network prior to deployment.
Download Anue Network Profiler