Products: Ixia Anue NTO 5273
Ixia's Anue Net Tool Optimizer® (NTO) 5273 is a carrier class, high-availability network monitoring switch designed for telecommunication and cable service providers. Fully NEBS Level 3 certified, the Ixia Anue NTO 5273 helps customers achieve their network performance goals while meeting the increased bandwidth demands created by rapidly growing mobile and video content traffic.
This high-availability, carrier class unit aggregates, replicates, and filters network traffic securely and efficiently to maximize resources and provide complete network visibility. The Ixia Anue NTO 5273 features:
- Powerful management tools
- Flexible upgrade options
- Intuitive drag-and-drop Control Panel
The Ixia Anue NTO 5273 includes two module slots on the rear of the unit where up to four 10 Gbps ports can be added that are available as expansion modules. Expansion modules are available to support CX4, XFP, and SFP+ interfaces. An optional remote power supply can serve as an additional redundant power source for the most rigorous high-availability configurations.
Ixia Anue NTO 5273 Overview
- NEBS Level 3 Certified Product (without exceptions)
- Redundant, hot-swappable power supply / fan modules
- -48V DC or 12-240VAC power input
- Front-to-back air flow
- Local and remote alarm relay support
- Redundant management ports
- Craft interface for emergency out-of-band reset
- Optional Advanced Packet Processing available for packet de-duplication, extended burst protection, MPLS stripping, and packet / payload trimming