Getting There Fast: Infrastructure
Addressing the Internet
Is your device equipped to deal with the growing demands on network capacity?How long does it take your device to recover from failures?Will the configured service attributes enable you to provide my customers with maintainable service level agreements?
Networks and networking devices are becoming increasingly complex. Enterprise expansion, data center convergence, and new service deployments link diversified networking technologies and devices that must operate together seamlessly. Remote locations and expanded connections multiply the use of layer 2 and layer 3 virtual private networks (L2VPN and L3VPNs) to both protect sensitive information and provide transparent (virtual) network security.
As networks converge into a single network carrying voice, video, data, and wireless traffic, it is critical that leading-edge test systems be used to assess functionality, scale, and performance. The increase in complexity necessitates additional capabilities, flexibility, and power in the test equipment designed to assess network and network device performance. Such sophisticated test systems must be flexible, highly scalable, easy to use, and fully support multiple routing and bridging protocol emulations. In addition, test systems must generate line-rate traffic and analyze millions of traffic flows with comprehensive QoS analysis.
With Ixia, you can:
- Verify protocol interoperability
- Verify individual network component function and scale
- Verify integrated system component functionality
- Test function and architecture
- Multiplay services over a converged next-gen network
- Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Dual-stack IPv4/IPv6 network operation
- Interoperabilities of technologies
- True device performance under real-world conditions
- Extreme port density and complex protocol scaling
- Heightened requriements for QoS
|Ixia's products include:||Technology solutions include:|