The New Network is Mobile
Can your EPC device process massive amounts of data and handle millions of control plane transactions per second?Does your eNodeB device perform radio resource scheduling and uplink/downlink rate limiting to enforce policy decisions and QoS characteristics associated to different service and subscriber types on the network?Do your link OAM and service OAM protocols and IEEE 1588v2 and ITU-T Sync-E Ethernet synchronization protocols measure up?
We are entering the mobile broadband era, and mobile operators are preparing their networks to handle massive amounts of multiplay traffic (voice, video, and data). 3G HSPA/HSPA+ rollouts are ongoing, and LTE commercial deployments are rapidly accelerating. New wireless technologies promise to not only supply additional capacity, but allow operators to more intelligently manage the traffic on their networks through improved policy management. Emerging 4G technologies are complex, and must be backwards compatible with existing 2G and 3G technologies for a seamless transition and a positive user experience. Ixia's cutting edge wireless test solutions and deep knowledge of the wireless market can help you understand what to test for, why to test, and how to test existing and emerging wireless technologies in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
Ixia: the only test solution from the wireless edge to the Internet core
Ixia provides the industry's most comprehensive wireless test portfolio, encompassing both deep functional testing and high scale capacity and performance testing across multiple technology generations. Equipment manufacturers and mobile operators can rely on Ixia's solutions to cover their entire wireless testing needs. Our industry-leading test capabilities cover both wireless access and wireless core, including the 3G packet core, 3G circuit switched core, 3G radio access network, LTE access, LTE evolved packet core, and SS7/PSTN interconnect.
Ixia's test solutions:
- Ensure a reliable radio link between user equipment and the radio base station with physical, protocol, and application layer testing
- Maximize and verify access and core device throughput
- Validate control (signaling) plane functionality and performance
- Test handover scenarios and interoperability between 2G, 3G, and 4G
- Measure the performance and accuracy of deep packet inspection (DPI) engines and security gateways
- Perform service validation through advanced mobile subscriber modeling at high load rate with quality of experience (QoE) metrics
|Ixia's products include:||Technology solutions include:|