Grading (and Upgrading) Network Performance and ROI...
Which smart device should replace the old textbooks?Are rogue student devices interfering with Wi-Fi network performance?Is "the network" ready to become "the library"?
With today's wealth of online resources, students have virtually unlimited access to knowledge reaching far beyond text book pages, school walls and even local libraries. School administrators, in turn, need to acquire and provide new "matching" resources, like smart boards, notebook computers, multimedia and wireless networks, online learning and the like, At the same time, modern security systems may add bandwidth-intensive video traffic to the mix.
With the quality of education literally riding on communications infrastructures, administrators can no longer afford to rely on volunteers or even vendors to ensure a high quality of experience (QoE) for their faculty and students. Today's high-profile school networks mandate the same caliber of planning and performance evaluation employed by corporations and even service providers.
Ixia: Testing the World's Most Intelligent NetworksIxia puts unprecedented control over "grading" and upgrading the IT network in administrators' hands, with onsite solutions and specialized resources critical to defining and executing pre-deployment testing, as well as ongoing processes for optimizing traffic flow, quality, wireless and security.
Along with maximizing end-user QoE and return on technology investments, testing and previewing performance prior to investing in new technologies helps minimize operating costs for the life of networks and devices, as well as the IT resources required to support them. Trusted by leading networking vendors and service providers worldwide, Ixia test platforms, applications, methodologies and professional services help ensure the success and return on investments in:
- Designing and rolling out network infrastructures and upgrades
- Selecting vendors and devices: PCs, notebooks, smart boards
- Surveying and assessing site "readiness"
- Benchmarking wireless performance, roaming and security
- Upgrading and securing district- or campus-wide links
- Optimizing and accelerating Web-based resources
- Sourcing problems to the network or student devices
- Delivering high-quality multimedia and teleconferencing sessions
- Implementing online learning on a local or global basis
Browse our solutions or consult with our Professional Services Experts.
|Technology solutions include:|