These days travelers are literally choosing hotels by the quality and cost of Wi-Fi services — in guest rooms, meeting areas, coffee shops, even by the pool. They also value fast check-in/checkout procedures, the latest in a long line of ways hospitality is leveraging mobility for differentiation and guest satisfaction.
Hospitality networks are unique and demanding:
- They need to provide full coverage over large areas while keeping networking costs to a minimum
- Support a wide range of always-on mobile devices such as Laptops, iPhones and iPads while having no control over what device the guest brings into the network
- Wi-Fi-enabled security cameras are deployed to secure the facility
- Highly populated Wi-Fi clusters in conference rooms present a dense Wi-Fi environment
- Network quality needs to be maintained at all times even though network experts are never on site
- PCI compliance needs to be maintained across the property
WaveDeploy brings the Wi-Fi industry's gold standard for performance testing onsite and offers the ability to:
- Verify and certify vendor offerings & precisely define performance goals
- Accelerate new deployments by validating actual traffic on the network while observing the interaction between diverse WLAN clients, all in a single efficient sweep of a site
- Assess the impact of adding new services, applications and third-party devices
- Pinpoint existing and potential performance problems isolating network vs. client issues
- Conduct "what if" tests to assess network readiness for future expansion
The only way to know how Wi-Fi will work for your users is to test and model your network. The only way to get the results you need is with WaveDeploy.