Hot-spot deployment can be time consuming and costly. Pre-testing the hot-spot to verify its ability to serve a multitude of users while maintaining a desired quality of end-user experience accelerates the installations, reduces repeat visits and enhances end-user service adoption.
Hot-spots face unique challenges:
- Rapid installation and minimum site visits reduce cost and increase ROI
- Pre-testing and modeling is critical as no on-site technical staff is available and not all troubleshooting can be done remotely
- End user mix is hard to predict; traffic and application mix can vary widely during the day or during peak usage seasons
- The hot-spot needs to support high bandwidth applications such as gaming while efficiently serving the business oriented end-user
WaveDeploy brings the Wi-Fi industry's gold standard for performance testing onsite and offers the ability to:
- Verify and certify vendor offerings & precisely define performance goals
- Accelerate new deployments by validating actual traffic on the network while observing the interaction between diverse WLAN clients, all in a single efficient sweep of a site
- Assess the impact of adding new services, applications and third-party devices
- Pinpoint existing and potential performance problems isolating network vs. client issues
- Conduct "what if" tests to assess network readiness for future expansion
The only way to know how Wi-Fi will work for your users is to test and model your network. The only way to get the results you need is with WaveDeploy.