CEO and President of Ixia Bethany Mayer to speak at Digital Disruption
Author: David Avery.
Ixia’s CEO and president Bethany Mayer will give two talks at Digital Disruption on Tuesday, December 9th. The two subjects will be:
Irrevocably transforming the foundations of the digital economy
KEYNOTE PRESENTATION - 09:05 AM on Tuesday
- Out with the old, in with the new—what major changes are senior executives preparing for?
- Why has virtualization been described as “the no.1 story of the decade?”
- Eyeing the prize at the pinnacle of agile IT
- Spearheading the redefinition of networks, globally
SUPER-HOT SESSION: The era of the software-defined operator
KEYNOTE PANEL DISCUSSION - 09:25 AM on Tuesday
In the quest for increasingly flexible services, this panel discussion focuses on realizing a truly agile, customer-centric experience, and achieving the ultimate objective—creating a successful digital business.
- Increasing the efficiency of the infrastructure
- Dynamic service composition and orchestration using a virtualized infrastructure
- Decreasing the complexity of operations
- How all-IP network, cloud data centers and real-time service provider IT interlock
Digital Disruption is a bellwether Silicon Valley event which brings together local and global service providers, technology vendors, brands and enterprises to collectively help each other succeed in their digital transformation efforts.
Created especially for senior business and IT executives, it’s all about understanding, managing, and monetizing disruptive innovations in the areas of Internet of Things, virtualization and NFV, and customer engagement. Digital Disruption isn’t just about learning the latest trends. Rather, it’s about shaping your digital future via hands-on collaboration, workshops, networking and meeting new customers and partners, and getting your message to the influential audiences that matter to you.
For more information, see the Digital Disruption website.