CALABASAS, CA – July 19, 2017— Ixia, a leading provider of network test, visibility, and security solutions, will be demonstrating a wide range of technology advancements and interoperability at Black Hat USA 2017 to be held July 22nd - 27th at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
Attendees at this year’s Black Hat event can meet Ixia subject matter experts at Booth #208, on level one, to learn how to:
- gain visibility into all traffic, which necessitates the ability to decrypt traffic that uses ephemeral key encryption mandated by the new TLS 1.3 standard
- resolve application performance bottlenecks, trouble shoot problems, and improve data center automation, as well as better utilize network analysis and security tools in hyperscale and microscale data centers
- block up to 80 percent of malicious traffic, including Botnets and Ransomware, and the core principles for developing an appropriate resistance against increasingly complex ransomware threats
- prepare for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- boost network protection without negatively impacting performance
Ixia has 20 years of experience testing networking. Along the way, the company has witnessed a dramatic increase in network attack surfaces. Organizations must grapple with new cloud technologies, mobile devices on the network, a host of new compliance and monitoring tools, and the rise of the Internet of things. Ixia analyzes the impacts of these new trends to help enterprises understand the shifting environment of network security, how security reach is expanding, new threats, and new areas of vulnerability. Download the Ixia 2017 Security Report to learn more.
Ixia and the Ixia logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Ixia in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
Ixia Media Contact:
Denise Idone, Director of Corporate Communications
Office: (631) 849-3500
Mobile: (516) 659-7049