Learn how to protect against Zero-Day exploits and existing vulnerabilities leveraged for new attacks
Ixia’s application threat intelligence (ATI) experts will be on hand to discuss how they discovered a unique Zero-Day Mutation that conceals itself from detection and how to analyze similar variants in the future.
Attendees at this event can learn more about how to protect their network from these Zero-Day Mutations, which include macro-based ransomware such as ‘Locky’, and targets users through emails containing a document with macros.
In addition, these network security professionals are available to discuss how companies can protect their networks from a new attack, based on an existing vulnerability, that bypasses HTTPS protection on Macs, Windows, and Linux by abusing a feature known as WPAD—short for Web Proxy Autodiscovery. In fact,
Media Only Event on
This interactive and immersive session will deliver a live hack simulation and provide a better understanding of how offensive and defensive cyber security methods can protect companies from cyberattacks. If you would like to attend, RSVP to email@example.com.
At this year’s event,
- Ixia’s security solutions, which help customers stay one step ahead of network attacks by:
- Blocking connections from known malicious IP addresses and untrusted countries while preventing phishing replies and botnet connections
- Gathering real-time application data for actionable insight into network activities and identifying applications that are hijacking bandwidth
- Ixia’s visibility solutions, which deliver ongoing insight into production networks to help maximize a company's productivity and profitability by:
- Intelligently distributing traffic flowing from network devices across various port mappings
- Delivering an intelligent and contextual visibility framework that helps ensure high performance and secure application delivery
- Offering centralized performance, fault monitoring, and configuration management
- Ixia’s end-to-end test solutions, which assess and validate the performance of networks, devices, and services for faster time-to-market by enabling customers to:
- Validate the security posture of their networks with a complete range of threat vectors
- Measure the quality of experience of real-time, business-critical applications
- Authenticate the scale, performance, and resilience of their hyper-scale data centers
- Optimize development cycles and help ensure high-performing, secure applications and networks
Ixia Media Contact:
Denise Idone, Senior Corporate Communications Manager