CALABASAS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul. 5, 2016-- Ixia (Nasdaq: XXIA), a leading provider of network testing, visibility, and security solutions, announced that Ixia has received eight Silicon Valley (SV) US Awards across multiple programs including Customer Sales and Service, Network Products, and Women in Business.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160705005881/en/
The SV US Awards (by Silicon Valley Communications, llc) are annual industry and peer recognition programs honoring best companies of all types and sizes in North America, Europe, Middle-East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and Latin-America, Best Products, Innovations, Management and Teams, and Women in Business and the Professions.
The Annual Network Product Guide’s 2016 IT World Awards is a premier awards program that recognizes Information Technology products, companies, and people from all over the world. Ixia garnered several awards this year, including:
- Gold winner: Bethany Mayer, president and CEO at Ixia for Female Executive of the Year (11 - 2,499 Employees)
- Gold winner: Marie Hattar, CMO, Ixia, for IT Marketing Professional of the Year (11 - 2,499 Employees)
- Silver winner: Ixia for Best Overall IT Company of the Year (500 - 2,499 Employees)
- Bronze Winners for Security Hardware (New or Upgrade version) for ThreatARMOR and Vision ONE
The Annual 2016 Customer Sales and Service World Awards is a premier awards program that recognizes Sales and Service people from all over the world.
- Ixia’s CMO, Marie Hattar was honored as the gold winner for Marketing Individual of the Year.
The Annual 2016 Women World Awards is a premier awards program that recognizes women in business and the professions from all over the world.
- Ixia executives, Bethany Mayer and Marie Hattar, were selected as Female Executive of the Year (11 - 2,499 Employees), gold award winner, and Female Innovator of the Year - 11 - 2,499 Employees, bronze award winner, respectively.
Ixia (Nasdaq: XXIA) provides testing, visibility, and security solutions, strengthening applications across physical and virtual networks for enterprises, service providers, and network equipment manufacturers. Ixia offers companies trusted environments in which to develop, deploy, and operate. Customers worldwide rely on Ixia to verify their designs, optimize their performance, and ensure protection of their networks to make their applications stronger. Learn more at www.ixiacom.com.
Ixia, the Ixia logo, ThreatARMOR and Vision One, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Ixia in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
Connect with Ixia
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160705005881/en/
Denise Idone, Senior Corporate Communications Manager
Office: (631) 849-3500
Mobile: (516) 659-7049