Ixia is committed to contributing to a safe, clean environment. Our corporate practices and policies provide for compliance to all Federal, State and local laws. Ixia maintains a hazard free, healthy workplace for our employees; safe, useful products for our customers, and where possible, 'environment friendly' packaging and materials. As such, our policies are designed to:
- Ensure that our employees are properly trained and have the appropriate safety equipment available to avoid accidents and injury.
- Ensure we act as responsible members of the communities in which we are located. As such, acting promptly and responsibly to correct incidents or conditions that may endanger health, safety or the environment and prevent their re-occurrences.
- Guide us in the conservation of natural resources through the use of recycled or recyclable materials and to recycle appropriate materials where possible.
- Enable us to design, produce and market products that are safe, energy efficient, and 'environment friendly'. The RoHS (Directive 2002/95/EC) and WEEE (Directive 2002/96/EC) initiatives provide design rules and guild lines in Ixia's new product development.
- Help us evaluate and select our vendors and suppliers, in part, on their environmental policies.