Validate cloud applications and security with real-world applications and threat vectors.
Problem: WITH cloudification OF NETWORK AND SECURITY FUNCTIONS, EVERYTHING KNOWN BECOMES UNKNOWN
Moving IT infrastructure to public clouds creates a model of shared responsibility between the customer and the cloud provider. This shared model eliminates the operational burden on the organization using cloud services, however, they are still responsible for the security, availability, performance, and management of all the controls and processes associated with operating over the cloud infrastructure. The cloud needs to deliver the same or better performance and similar levels of security relative to on-premises infrastructure. Without a way to properly validate these cloud application workload and security controls, customer quality of experience (QoE) is at risk.
SOLUTION: A Flexible security TESTING ECOSYSTEM FOR Cloud INFRASTRUCTURE
Ixia’s BreakingPoint on AWS provides scalable real-world application and threat simulation in the public cloud. Build resilient cloud infrastructure you can rely on by using BreakingPoint to maximize security investments and optimize cloud architectures. Now cloud-enabled, the market-proven BreakingPoint application offers cost-effective, elastic, and sharable virtualized test capabilities that you can quickly deploy and scale across Amazon public clouds.
Realize the savings of cloud without compromising security by excising the unknows that come with the elastic scalability, multi-tenancy, and high-availability characteristic of a cloud infrastructure.
- Simulates more than 300 real-world application protocols and more than 37,000 attacks and malwares
- Delivers from a single test port all types of traffic simultaneously, including legitimate traffic, DDoS, and malware
- Bi-monthly Application and Threat Intelligence (ATI) subscription updates ensure you are current with the latest applications and threats
- Subscription-based bring your own licensing (BYOL) model comes with an all-inclusive license that reduces startup cost
- Simple and fast deployment and orchestration using CloudFormation Templates
- Seamless transition between hardware, virtual, and public cloud platforms enables easy translation of functional and performance testing in physical, virtual, and cloud environments