Ixia’s 400GE Industry Leadership
- Keysight Demonstrates Latest 400GE Data Center and 110 GHz Bandwidth Optical Signal Analysis Solutions at ECOC 2018 – 09/20/2018
- Ixia, a Keysight Business, Named Best Field Test Equipment Winner in 2018 Lightwave Innovation Reviews Program – 03/21/2018
- Keysight Demonstrates Latest Optical, Photonic Test Solutions that Accelerate Next-Generation Intelligent Optical Networks at OFC 2018 – 03/12/2018
- Ixia Garners Multiple Best of Show Awards at Interop Tokyo – 06/07/2017
WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-SPEED 400/200/100/50GE TEST SOLUTION
With data center cloud services, 4K video, and 5G mobile network services coming fast, many network operators are moving from 28Gb/s (NRZ) signaling to faster 56Gb/s (PAM4) electrical interfaces, implementing 50GE, 100GE, and 200GE speeds as stepping stones to 400GE.
Ixia’s K400 QSFP-DD load module is the only that can validate all these technologies, using 400GE-port fan-out cables to give users a future-proof platform for testing 400GE, 200GE, 100GE, or 50GE multi-speed or single-speed devices.
speed time TO MARKET
Network equipment manufacturers (NEMs) and their customers are looking to 400GE networking to addresses bandwidth requirements for key areas such as cloud-scale data centers, Internet exchanges, co-location services, wireless infrastructure, service provider networks, and video distribution infrastructure. Ixia’s 400GE test solutions are integral to ensuring implementations meet performance, quality, and conformance requirements.
Ixia’s K400 test solutions shorten development and test times—accelerating critical time to market for new devices, networks, and services. K400 validates IEEE 802.3bs- and IEEE 802.3cd-compliant 400/200/100/50GE networking systems, helping critical-path development teams create innovative networking technologies of the future.
REDUCE TEST TIME
Ixia-developed 400GE MAC, PCS, and FEC engines to enable the creation of unique features, to keep pace with the development of new standards, and to provide customers with quick response time, allowing true interoperability with other IEEE 802.3bs vendor IP.
Users can create, test, and verify the interoperability of 56Gb/s PAM4-based technologies while maximizing their 400/200/100/50GE test investment.
Ixia's full- and reduced-feature products meet different budget sizes and test requirements—whether L1 testing and line-rate packet blasting or high-performance L2-3 product performance and protocol emulation.
- Line-rate 400Gbps packet generation, capture, and analysis of received traffic with per-port and per-flow statistics
- Multi-rate: 1x400GE, 1x200GE, 2x100GE, 4x50GE for fan-out test requirements
- RS-544 (KP4) Forward Error Correction (FEC)
- FEC error injection with a comprehensive set of statistics
- Inject packet errors: CRC, runts, giants, alignments, and Out of Sequence
- High latency measurement resolution at 0.625ns
- Layer 1 BERT: 8 independent lanes of 56Gb/s PRBS pattern generation and error checking over QSFP-DD; 16 independent lanes of 25Gb/s PRBS pattern generation and error checking over CFP8
- 400G PCS lanes Transmit, Error Injection testing and Receive measurement: Per-lane controls and status, FEC and error monitoring, error insertion, lane skew and swapping
Senior Manager, NTS Platform Hardware
Ixia, A Keysight Business
Are you building 400 gigabit Ethernet (GE) chip sets or devices? Or are you a hyperscaler looking to deploy 400GE switches when they come to market? This is a critical time to test and benchmark the performance of network products and devices.
Join our expert, Charles Seifert, for this webinar on, “Validating the New World of 400 Gigabit Ethernet.” Learn about 400GE market trends, test challenges, and how to select the right 400GE technologies in such a new area.