- Easy-to-use web-interface with point-and-click functionality. No command-line needed!
- L2GRE origination and termination
- NetStack features built-in
- PacketStack features built-in with 40 Gbps capacity
- Max 48 ports of 1/10GE
The Evolving Network
Doorbells, thermostats, TVs, washing machines, cars, watches and the list goes on - the proliferation of the Internet of Things (IoT) is driving data production and usage, as well as application sharing by users at the "digital edge." To provide better user experience and limit exposure, the modern network is evolving to rely heavily on edge computing - the use of microscale, remote site or branch data centers that are decentralized and closer to the user.
These dispersed sites bring many benefits, but along with that comes the need for visibility at each site - solutions that either operate as turnkey solutions within locations that have monitoring tools or for sites where data is aggregated and sent to centralized data centers for security and monitoring.
VERSATILE. VISION EDGE.
Ixia's Vision E10S, part of the Vision portfolio of network packet brokers, has the right features to handle the visibility requirements of a single rack, branch office or remote site.
Vision Edge 10S
- Is cost-effective and can integrate seamlessly with into your existing environment - ideal for scale
- Can be deployed rapidly and modified quickly with Ixia’s easy-to-use web-interface, which makes configuration and re-configuration simple and hitless
- Is ideal for expansion as it is part of the Vision portfolio of network packet brokers
- Has both standard NPB features including load-balancing, aggregation, replication, etc. as well as advanced features such as deduplication, packet trimming, header stripping, GRE tunneling, making it versatile enough to serve as a single site or cross-site solution
Designed for the branch office and remote sites
The Vision Edge network packet brokers can ensure the right data gets to the right tools in multiple data center configurations.
- As a turnkey solution for single site deployment with network security and monitoring tools
- In a distributed campus network using direct connect to connect with a data center
- In data centers that aggregate and send data across LAN or WAN to central NON/SOC for real-time visibility operations
- In a leaf-spine architecture, aggregating across multiple racks in a smaller or microscale data center
- In a hybrid monitoring environment with Ixia's CloudLens platform - visibility for public, private and hybrid clouds
Vision Edge network packet brokers have Ixia's robust baseline NetStack capabilities including aggregation, replication, filtering and load balancing - all with three stages of filtering and Ixia's patented dynamic filter compiler. Vision Edge 10S also has PacketStack capabilities, including L2GRE tunnel origination and termination. Click on each feature stack to learn more.
Robust filtering, aggregation, replication, and more
- Three stages of filtering (ingress, dynamic, and egress)
- Dynamic filter compiler
- Priority based filtering
- Source port labeling (VLAN tagging & untagging)
- Aggregation & replication
- Load balancing
- Double your Ports- DyP (Simplex)
Intelligent packet filtering, manipulation, and transport
- Header (protocol) stripping
- Packet trimming
- Data masking
- GRE tunneling
- Burst protection (deep packet buffering)
AppStack capabilities are not available for this network packet broker or this platform at this time — visit the page to learn more.
Context-aware, signature-based application layer filtering
- Application identification
- Geolocation & tagging
- Optional RegEx filtering
- IxFlow (NetFlow + metadata)
- Packet capture
- ATI subscription
- Real-time dashboard
MobileStack capabilities are not available for this network packet broker or this platform at this time — visit the page to learn more.
Visibility intelligence tailored for the mobile carrier evolved packet core
- GTP & SIP correlation
- GTP & SIP load balancing
- Subscriber filtering
- Subscriber sampling
- Subscriber whitelisting
- Packet core filtering
TradeStack capabilities are not available for this network packet broker or this platform at this time — visit the page to learn more.
Marked data feed monitoring
- Gap detection
- Feed and channel health
- High-resolution traffic statistics
- Microburst detection
- Subscription for feed updates
- Simplified feed management