Ixia Senior Director, Application and Threat Intelligence
Steve McGregory is the Senior Director of the Application and Threat Intelligence Program at Ixia. Steve is responsible for gathering actionable, application and security, intelligence for Ixia products. Steve has more than 25 years of experience working in Computer and Network Security for companies like IBM, TippingPoint, SolarWinds, BreakingPoint, and now Ixia. Steve’s passion in work is to educate people about, and protect people from, malicious digital attacks. Steve applies this through engineering, contributing to online publications, and speaking at technology events.
Steve has recently been quoted as an expert source in a number of industry articles:
- The Business Times: Attack Spreads to US, India, Australia, but Damage is Limited
- Manage IT: How Can Companies Block Ransomware?
- Economic Times: Here’s What Security Vendors Have to Say about Petya Ransomware Attack
- Digital Terminal: Three Core Principles to Develop an Appropriate Resistance Against Ransomware Threats
- VMblog: How Organizations Can Block the Increasingly Complex Ransomware Threats
- InfoSec Island: Follow the Money — Stemming Hacker Habits
- Computer Partner: Threat Intelligence Against Ransomware
- TheQuill.in: Ixia Outlines How Organizations Can Tackle Ransomware