- 100GE impairment
- Enables validation, performance, and interoperability testing
- Precisely reproduces and quickly resolves issues occurring in the field
- 2-second delay and packet delay variation (PDV)
- Robust impairments: profiles and classification, drop, reorder, duplication, accumulate and burst, packet modification
- Usable at other speeds: 10GE and 1GE
- The market’s only cost-effective 100GE impairment solution available
Precision Testing for Real-World Networks
Problem: ENSURING 100GE NETWORKS CAN HANDLE WORST-CASE CONDITIONS
With bandwidth requirements straining 10GE and 40GE technologies, service providers and data centers are looking to high-density 100GE networking infrastructure solutions. Equipment manufacturers are rapidly increasing port densities to meet demands and remain competitive.
Today’s 100GE devices and networks require in-depth testing that includes substantial packet delay and all the traditional network impairments. However, test solutions with this functionality have been unavailable in the market—until now.
Solution: A COMBINED PACKET BROKER AND NETWORK EMULATOR TO PROCESS 100GE AT LINE RATE
Ixia’s Vision Edge E100 Packet Broker is unmatched in its ability to load-balance a 100GE input into 10 x 10GE streams. Users can send these streams through Ixia’s Network Emulator II appliance to add a custom mix of delay and impairment traffic. The Vision Edge is then used to re-aggregate the 10 x 10GE streams that include impairment into a 100GE data stream. This is the real-world traffic your IxNetwork L2/3 generator/analyzer or other test solution needs to validate 100GE devices and networks.