Ixia’s 400GE Industry Leadership
- Test System from Ixia, a Keysight Business, Named Best of Show at Interop Tokyo 2018 – 06/21/2018
- Ixia, a Keysight Business, to Demonstrate the Industry’s Highest Density and Space Saving 400GE Test Solution at Interop Tokyo – 06/11/2018
- Ixia, a Keysight Business, Named Best Field Test Equipment Winner in 2018 Lightwave Innovation Reviews Program – 03/21/2018
- Keysight Demonstrates Latest Optical, Photonic Test Solutions that Accelerate Next-Generation Intelligent Optical Networks at OFC 2018 – 03/12/2018
WORLD'S HIGHEST-DENSITY 400GE TESTING
2019 will herald the beginning of 400GE deployments. Operators understand that 400GE is the most cost-effective way to keep up with the exponential growth of data center traffic. Current switch silicon will enable capacities of 32-ports of 400GE in a 2-to-3 RU size. To realize the cost efficiencies of 400GE, the highest density in the smallest size is key to reduce power, cooling, cabling, and rackspace.
When it comes to testing new 400GE equipment, the same is true. Introducing Ixia’s AresONE 8-port 400GE test solution—all in an industry’s-smallest, 2 rack-unit fixed chassis. Available in QSFP-DD and OSFP variants, it offers four times the density of any other test solution.
Traditional modular chassis/test card solutions cannot provide the port density nor cost-effectiveness required to validate the 32 ports and higher of 400GE we see coming to market. With a new "fixed chassis" form factor, AresONE meets customer requirements for ultra-high density testing with less rackspace, power, and cooling. AresONE is specifically designed to run IxNetwork, the industry’s most powerful Layer 2/3 protocol emulation test software, at 400, 200, 100, and 50Gbps speeds.
flexibility To fit your budget
When it comes to test hardware and software, AresONE offers you the flexibility to grow with your needs and fit your budget. That's why we made AresONE available in 4-port and 8-port reduced and full models that are field-upgradable from 4-ports to 8-ports, as well as reduced to full performance models.
With the 56Gb/s electrical interface with PAM4 encoded signaling used in 400GE, multiple-speed switches, routers, and servers will also include 200GE, 100GE, and 50GE. With the AresONE test solution, you have the ability to validate 400GE devices and networks or use each port to test 2x200GE, 4x100GE, or 8x50GE using the same AresONE hardware.
- Industry's highest port density with 8-ports of 400GE per fixed chassis
- Multi-rate Ethernet, with each port supporting 1x400GE and an optional fanout for 2x200GE, 4x100GE, and 8x50GE
- All speeds use 56Gb/s electrical interface with the PAM4 encoding
- Supports QSFP-DD plugable interface
- Broadest L2/3 protocol coverage, scale, and performance testing with IxNetwork
- Comprehensive RS-544 FEC statistics and symbol error injection testing