Take proactive measures to strengthen and optimize your security posture.
Problem: ENSURING CLOUD DDOS PROTECTION IS WORKING
The frequency and scale of distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks are increasing and they are becoming easier to carry out. It is no surprise that DDoS is a leading cause of business service outage and a top concern for organizations today.
While cloud providers enable a variety of options to build cost-effective, elastic, and highly-available applications, enterprises have a shared responsibility to ensure their DDoS protection controls are properly configured. To protect both their bottom line and user experience, organizations need a way to validate their cloud-based DDoS protection.
Solution: PROACTIVE, CONTINOUS CLOUD DDOS PROTECTION VALIDATION
As cloud is the new normal, continuous testing of DDoS protection services on cloud infrastructures needs to be the new normal too.
Ixia BreakingPoint® Cloud™—Microsoft® Azure® DDoS Protection Validation provides continuous insights into the security posture of cloud environments by safely modeling DDoS traffic so you can assess the effectiveness of your DDoS protection services.
BreakingPoint Cloud builds on 20+ years of leadership in network security testing to reveal your security exposure across public, private, and hybrid networks. The ongoing research of our Application and Threat Intelligence (ATI) team ensures regular updates so you have access to the latest breach scenarios and threat simulations.
SEE HOW BREAKINGPOINT CLOUD HELPS YOU
VALIDATE YOUR DDOS PROTECTION
- Validation-as-a-service through a software-as-a-service (SaaS) – consume it with your browser, no software to install, always up to date
- Built-in safety features validate the target IP address is owned by the Azure account that executes the DDoS validation
- Offers a simplified user interface and an “out-of-the-box” experience
- Pre-defined DDoS test sizing and test duration profiles enables safer validations by eliminating the potential of configuration errors
- Pay-per-use model, enables the flexibility to grow validations with your business and network growth
- Elastically scales DDoS simulation agent
- Large-scale DDoS validation available with assistance from Microsoft Azure and Ixia
- Optional managed DDoS test service delivers the resources and expertise to simulate large-scale DDoS