- Emulates large, multinode networks
- Easily expands to accommodate new interface types, protocols, and/or test cases
- Supports a comprehensive list of protocols, including unicast/multicast routing, bridging, IPv6, VPN, MPLS, PPP, TCP/IP, carrier Ethernet, and automotive Ethernet
- Runs on minimal hardware, such as a PC with a Linux or Windows operating system and an Ethernet card
- Functions with Ixia’s powerful test and analysis platform via a virtual network interface card (VNIC) driver
The industry standard for automated network protocol validation
Problem: Questioning product quality
Throughout your product’s lifecycle, you need to verify your device design. Does the device’s protocol software meet specifications? How well does the device handle traffic from non-complying network components? How might new development impact existing code? Not only do these questions demand accurate responses, they also require speedy resolution, because identifying and addressing last-minute product reworks can be considerably time-consuming and costly.
Solution: Validation that keeps costs down, confidence up
With Ixia’s IxANVL (automated network validation library), you can quickly and effortlessly access a vast array of protocol libraries and utilities to validate protocol compliance and interoperability. Easy to use thanks to an enhanced GUI and flexible test-automation capabilities, IxANVL delivers a number of key advantages. By emulating large, multinode networks, it not only reduces costs—it also leads to more efficient testing and faster product-release times. And extensive and thorough automated testing increases your confidence in product quality.