- Cost-effectively test networks and devices with the industry’s highest-density portable appliance
- Optimize lab space and power use with compact form factor and reduced power requirements
- Realize low total cost of ownership and high ROI with tri-speed 10GE/1GE/100M Dual-PHY SFP+/10GBASE-T RJ45 ports
- Enable broad test functions across L2-7 with unified architecture that supports Ixia’s IxNetwork, IxExplorer, and IxLoad applications
- Validate enterprise and service provider environments with appliance that is purpose-built to test high- performance, low-latency devices
MULTI-RATE ETHERNET TESTING—ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Ixia's Novus™ ONE is the industry’s highest-density portable appliance, offering complete L2-7 network and application testing in a compact form-factor.
With Novus ONE’s unique combination of portability and performance—up to 16 Dual-PHY ports per appliance, you can create cost-effective test environments for 10GE/1GE/100M Ethernet over copper and fiber media.
Novus ONE supports up to line-rate L2/3 traffic generation and analysis, high-performance routing/bridging protocol emulation, and true L4-7 application traffic generation and subscriber emulation—all with one appliance!
Novus ONE is available in two models to match your requirements and budget:
- Novus ONE 10/1GE16DP Appliance: A full-featured 16-port, Dual-PHY(RJ45 and SFP+) 10GE/1GE/100M appliance designed for high-density requirements.
- Novus ONE 10/1GE8DP Appliance: A full-featured 8-port, Dual-PHY (RJ45 and SFP+) 10GE/1GE/100M appliance designed for high-density switch testing. To support evolving test needs, users can perform a software field-upgrade to convert to a full 16-port NOVUS10/1G16DP appliance.