- High Performance - Accommodate newer, faster network technologies without additional hardware and without concern that increased speeds will result in more market feed errors.
- Multicast Gap Detection - Quickly detect gaps in multicast data to recognize market feed network problems with alerts to other tools and systems.
- Feed and Channel Health - Simplify feed troubleshooting by monitoring channel performance and alerts,
- High-Resolution Traffic Statistics - Improve capacity planning by streaming metadata off TradeVision to analysis tools where network engineers can build up data on historical traffic patterns.
- Micro-Burst Alerting - Detect and remedy “bursty” network traffic, where small bursts can cascade into dropped data.
- Simplified Feed Management - Reduce the frustration and complexity of market feed monitoring via point-and-click setup and management of feed and channels of interest.
TradeVision is a two-in-one platform that serves as a market feed health monitoring and advanced network visibility solution. We've taken the market feed monitoring capabilities of our existing TradeView platform and made them available as TradeStack features within our best-in-class Vision ONE network packet broker. With its high-precision time stamping ability, combined with tap aggregation and TradeStack market feed monitoring, TradeVision simplifies your network, provides detailed metadata for proactive monitoring and reduces response time to market feed problems.
High Performance Market Feed Monitoring
Ixia TradeVision delivers high-performance monitoring of market data feeds, instantly detecting multicast sequence gaps or feed failures. It can provide such analysis simultaneously on up to 4 x 40GE communication links or LAN segments. This can be provided at full line rate of 40Gbps without the risk of false ‘gap’ positives. In addition, TradeVision can detect the absence of market data messages and stream a summary of traffic statistics and gaps to storage devices and management systems. Each TradeVision has the capacity to monitor 240 million trade/quote messages a second, 12 times more than the entire US equities and options markets combined.
Industry leading Zero-packet loss architecture:
- FPGA / dedicated hardware acceleration
- Parallel packet processing
- 10+ years of hardware / FPGA packet processing design
TradeVision is built using the easiest to use network packet broker on the market: Vision ONE.
Vision ONE isn't just powerful because of the simplicity of the graphical user interface it provides. Its real power resides in its ability to automatically handle filter rule complexities. When adding or changing data flows to tools, Vision ONE handles filters for you, ensuring that without additional programming, all monitoring tools continue to receive 100% of the data they need, and nothing that they don't.
TradeStack's ease-of-use capabilities are also best-in-class, tried-and-tested in the TradeView platform for monitoring market feed data feeds. It's easy to program via a graphical user interface that provides a simple selection of the market feeds of interest without requiring entry of individual multicast groups. It's also easy to manage and maintain with knowledge of over 15,000 unique channels kept up-to-date by installing available resource files.
Keeping it simple lowers costs and reduces errors. TradeVision combines the best of both of these platforms to provide the most powerful and easiest-to-use market feed monitoring solution on the market today.
IFC & TradeVision
Ixia Fabric Controller (IFC) now supports TradeVision
Like an SDN controller does for a network, IFC Cluster provides centralized management of your Vision network packet brokers (NPBs), including TradeVision. With IFC Cluster, multiple Vision NPBs can be connected to create a security and monitoring fabric that operates as a single, cohesive layer that sits between the network and security and monitoring tools. This centralized, single fabric offers resilience, flexibility, and scalability for your network.
Stack up Ixia’s leading visibility intelligence features to optimize your traffic analysis and security tool performance. Used with a network packet broker, virtual or cloud platform, the extensive set of intelligent features allows you to modify, mold and transport traffic specific to tool needs. Moreover, we provide industry-specific, specialized capabilities. Each feature is executed with a purpose-built design to ensure you get the best performance whether in a physical data-center or in the cloud. To learn more, click on each stack.
Robust filtering, aggregation, replication, and more - the Ixia gold standard baseline for visibility
- Three Stages of Filtering (ingress, dynamic and egress)
- Dynamic Filter Compiler
- Source Port Labeling (VLAN Tagging & Untagging)
- Aggregation & Replication
- Load Balancing
- Double your Ports- DyP (Simplex)
Context aware, signature based application layer filtering
- Application Identification
- Geolocation & Tagging
- Optional RegEx Filtering
- IxFlow (NetFlow + Meta Data)
- Packet Capture
- ATI Subscription
- Real-time Dashboard
Visibility intelligence tailored for the mobile carrier evolved packet core
- GTP & SIP Correlation
- GTP & SIP Load Balancing
- Subscriber Filtering
- Subscriber Sampling
- Subscriber Whitelisting
- Packet Core Filtering