- Speed time to test with easy-to-deploy out-of-the-box solution
- Use less rackspace and power with compact, data-center-ready footprint
- Pay as you grow with alternative full-solution subscription model
- Validate high-port-count devices for performance, scalability, and interoperability
- Future-proof your needs with multi-speed 100/50/40/25/10GE capabilities
- Deploy in lab or production environments
Purpose-Made for Data Centers
Until now, the density, rackspace, and cooling required to match test ports to data center network ports were not feasible. With 32-ports in a compact 1U footprint and fan-outs for 100/50/40/25/10GE speeds, Keysight brings the economies to testing needed in today’s data center.
Faster Time to Test
The tests you create using the UHD’s simplified web user interface (UI) are fully automatable using modern application programming interfaces (APIs) like REST and Python. Get a fast start by using RFC 2544 benchmark tests and leveraging OpenIxia.com, a user-forum library of test cases.
Rely On Keysight’s Proven L2/3 Test Application
Home-grown tools are not only expensive to build and maintain, but they aren’t comprehensive enough. It’s time to rely on Keysight, the industry leader in test. Our proven Layer 2/3 test solution includes validation for throughput, latency, packet loss, convergence, and much more.
- Data Center Operators
- Device Manufacturers
- Full-box tests, throughput latency, optics validation
- Link failures, one-off device failures
- RIB-IN convergence failover resiliency
- RFC benchmark tests
- Debugging and fixing failures by live tests in pods
- BGP ECMP load balancing
Production Test Development
- Develop comprehensive test cases
- Replace limited-scope snake tests with full-box tests
- Ease test development with built-in automation
- Technician’s push-button workflow
- Fully automated tests with results database
Let us help you build high-performing 100GE devices and networks.