CloudLens SaaS Data Sheet
Ixia's CloudLens is the first software-as-a-service (SaaS), network-level solution that provides Visibility-as-a-Service (VaaS) for public, private, and hybrid cloud. Designed from scratch for those environments, it is able to deliver the elastic scale, flexibility, and agility benefits of the cloud in a visibility platform. CloudLens provides users an intelligent and automated cloud visibility platform:
- It is multi-platform capable and supports all leading platforms.
- CloudLens cloud service provider or platform agnostic and supports Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Bluemix, Alibaba Cloud, Century Link Cloud, and any other CSP platform.
- Supports leading hypervisors including VMware and KVM/Openstack for on-premises and private cloud environments
- Supports both Windows and Linux workloads
- Supports contained and Kubernetes visibility
- It is low impact—it requires no architectural changes or additional infrastructure
- Has a cloud visibility ecosystem—for seamless operation with leading security, performance and monitoring tools, both open-source and commercial.
Download the data sheet to learn more.