Demystifying NFV in Carrier Networks
In this authoritative guide, wireless and virtualization experts at Ixia lay out comprehensive strategies for successfully incorporating software defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV) into carrier networks.
Demystifying NFV helps in understanding:
- What NFV is and how it changes service provider network operations
- NFV and SDN market drivers and migration forecasts
- Risks and challenges to mobile operators deploying NFV
- Best practices for validating and testing NFV infrastructure
- Strategies for monitoring and measuring performance in a virtualized environment