Fast Breach Mitigation Without Network Disruption
A recent report from Verizon revealed that nearly 68% of breaches happen over the course of several days.* Ponemon Institute indicates that it is now taking longer to resolve these attacks, averaging 46 days, an increase of 30% over the last six year period in the time required to resolve it.
With events like this unfolding with growing frequency, your ability to quickly mitigate a crisis begins with knowing where it occurred, and what data was compromised.
This insightful white paper, Fast Breach Mitigation Without Network Disruption, examines how to capture the critical data you need, to respond more rapidly to emerging situations.
What you will learn:
- What are the five deadly questions that impede a rapid response to a network crisis?
- What enables rapid response capabilities and makes your applications stronger against cyber threats?
- What roles can visibility architecture play in your network design?
- What are floating filters, and how can they work on the tool side?
- How to obtain a simple solution with verifiable results
Don’t wait for a breach to happen. Get the insights and the tools you need to make better decisions faster.
2016 Verizon Digital Breach Investigations Report
Ponemon Institute’s 2015 Cost of Cyber Crime Study