Five Health Care Trends That Necessitate Network Monitoring
The health care industry is coming to terms with the 2018 inflection point that is caused by various factors like: new entrants into the market, confusing legal and funding changes to the Affordable Care Act, persistent and targeted cybersecurity attacks, hospital consolidation, the consumerization of medicine, and many other changes. Fortunately, technology is poised to assist in many of the areas. This is especially true for network monitoring.
This whitepaper outlines five key health care trends that are creating the following network and data monitoring changes:
- The cybersecurity threat is gaining critical mass
- IT applications and network performance are now center stage
- Health care mergers and acquisitions are increasing network visibility blind spots
- Patient experience and consumerization has begun the ascent to center stage
- Compliance validation remains a fundamental requirement