Ixia’s Guide to Visibility Use Cases - Network Security
Most enterprises have hidden network and application vulnerabilities that can have disastrous consequences. To prevent network security breaches, you need to create a robust security and visibility architecture.
This paper outlines key network security topics that can help you detect and minimize security threats, including:
- data filtering
- improved network uptime
- application intelligence
- out-of-band data filtering
- high availability
- n+1 redundancy
- network packet brokers for decryption
- threat intelligence gateways
- serial tool chaining of data
- self-healing inline security architectures
- ASA firewall migrations
- SIEM integrations
Download this whitepaper to read about how to implement these use cases.