Ixia’s Guide to Visibility Use Cases - Regulatory Compliance
A top concern of corporate IT departments today is how to maintain compliance with evolving regulatory initiatives. In addition, most enterprises have hidden network and application vulnerabilities that can have disastrous consequences when it comes to regulatory compliance. To maintain compliance, organizations need to establish greater visibility of the data that flows through their networks, where it goes, and how to control it.
This paper outlines how to use network visibility to meet compliance initiatives. Topics include:
- enhancing regulatory compliance with data masking
- discovering rogue IT on your network
- searching for and capturing specific data with application intelligence
- eliminating sensitive data propagation with packet trimming
- performing lawful intercept data captures
- enforcing IT network security and compliance policies
- documenting security policies for regulatory compliance
Download this whitepaper to read about how to implement these use cases.