The Model for Deploying and Integrating Network Security and Monitoring Tools
How do you ensure maximum service availability while protecting and securing your enterprise? IT departments have been wrestling with this problem for years. Cloud, virtualization, and mobility are expanding the traditional network boundary, which means data and assets no longer sit in a single location behind a firewall. Network security monitoring involves processing and examining all the traffic entering and leaving this expanding perimeter. Hackers and the tools they use to infiltrate networks and exfiltrate company secrets are more sophisticated than ever.
In this informative white paper, The Model for Deploying and Integrating Network Security and Monitoring Tools, Ixia provides you with an overview of the security landscape, the challenges enterprises are facing to protect their business, and a solution to integrate inline and out-of-band security tools to maximize their capabilities and fend off threats.
What You’ll Learn:
- The digital warfare attackers are waging such as malware, phishing, and advanced persistent threats (known as APTs)
- The IT trends affecting traditional enterprise security techniques
- The challenges of securing enterprise networks with inline and out-of-band monitoring tools
- How to prepare enterprise networks for stronger protection
- The four elements of Ixia's Security Architecture and how they ensure resilient delivery of relevant traffic to enterprise security, compliance, and analytics tools
Ensure the right data gets to the right tools, even at high speeds. Download this white paper to learn more.