Protecting Your Network with Threat Intelligence
When you hear the word “Threat Intelligence”, what’s the first thing that comes to mind? Back end research? Threat hunting? It’s easy to categorize threat intelligence as a reactive tool — best suited for things like root-cause analysis — but it’s so much more than that.
In this presentation, we’ll explore an array of practical applications for threat intelligence, including traditional defensive strategies and new offensive strategies that will help you maximize your SecOps team.
Register for this webinar to discover how applying threat intelligence can help you:
- Answer the question “Am I more secure today than I was yesterday?”
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Breach and Attack Simulation tools
- Reduce your attack surface by blocking the latest threats
- Prevent DDoS attacks and improve performance with pre-deployment testing
- Maximize your threat hunting capability with real-time insights into botnets, phishing, etc.
- Stay ahead of attackers by researching the latest attack signatures