Defensive and Attacking Hands-On Cyber Range Training
Develop the best cyber warfare professionals by giving them the hands-on experience to know their enemy, their techniques, and their view of the IT world:
- Blue Team (Defensive): Learn to defend your organization against distributed denial of service (DDoS), advanced persistent threat (APT), web application threats, and other attacks launched by skilled malicious aggressors
- Red Team (Attacking): Learn various offensive mechanisms to stay updated with current attack trends and get into the hacker mindset to improve your defense strategy
- Hands-on, structured course with progress status
- Orchestration of environment
- Build a unique cyber range using your choice of network or security devices
- Software-defined topology
- Real-time analytics, assessments, and scoring
- New attack scenarios provided by Ixia's threat intelligence research every other week
- New malware added every day!
The ATI service is exclusively used in Ixia’s cyber range to simulate realistic traffic conditions and relevant attacks. This enables ongoing and always current training via ATI's weekly release of new attacks that include: exploits, DDoS, phishing, live malware, and applications. All attacks are launched by Ixia's flagship security traffic generation solution, BreakingPoint.
- New applications and exploits added every other week to recreate realistic Internet environment
- New high severity malware added daily, enhancing the red team arsenal
- 200+ evasion techniques make exploits and malware difficult to find for the blue team
To help the cybersecurity community, we put together the intense Ixia Cyber Combat event that took place in Singapore in December of 2017.
The event brought together 20 two-person teams of security-focused technical participants who experienced 12 hours of intense expert-level cybersecurity hands-on challenges. They were accompanied by 60 C-level business observers who assessed the cyber range approach to address the cyber skills gap. In addition to the invaluable hands-on and highly competitive experience, the winning team earned the prize of S$10,000.
- Blue Team Training: Can you defend your network against this onslaught?
- Red Team Training: Can you wield current attacks and defeat the enemy’s security?
Sharpen your cyber security skills with real‑world threats
Deploy your compact Cyber Range anytime, anywhere
Learn how to block malicious traffic and Zero-Day malware
Get help setting up your own Cyber Range environment