TAKE ACTION NOW TO PREPARE
Don't be surprised by network blind spots. Strengthen your network security to be fully ready when enforcement begins. GDPR applies to all companies that do business with individuals residing in the European Union, no matter where the company is located.
Ixia visibility solutions ensure your security and monitoring tools see everything on your network--to keep your data safe and your network secure.
Download the infographic to discover five steps you can take now to prepare.
GDPR applies to all organizations doing business in the European Union (EU) or with EU citizens. Failure to comply can have serious consequences for your bottom line, customer relationships, and brand image.
Improving network visibility and security not only addresses the new regulations, but can also provide a substantial competitive advantage and be the key to gaining customer trust and new business.
The best protection starts with being able to see everything on your network and quickly detect a threat or attack.
- Ixia network taps access traffic on every network segment—including virtual and cloud traffic.
- Ixia hardware accelerators process packets at line rate speed, to support fast breach detection.
- For strong cloud security, Ixia CloudLens private cloud and public cloud solutions process packets directly in the cloud.
- Ixia’s integrated threat intelligence blocks traffic from malicious IP addresses to reduce security alerts.
The intelligence to see inside network packets makes privacy protection easier.
- Ixia network packet brokers (NPBs) with the PacketStack feature set have context awareness to identify personal data and apply data masking .
- To make monitoring encrypted data easier, Ixia NPBs provide SSL decryption as part of the SecureStack feature set.
- To enable targeted analysis, Ixia NPBs with the AppStack feature set can filter traffic based on information such as application, geolocation, browser, device, or any other parameter you define.
RESILIENCE & FAST RECOVERY
Ixia supports true high availability configurations of security infrastructure to continually protect against unauthorized access or exfiltration of customer data
- Ixia bypass switches route inline network traffic around any security appliance that stops responding for any reason, to provide failsafe security processing. The alternate path feature can switch traffic to a backup appliance automatically.
- Redundant Ixia NPBs can share the regular workload with complete synchronization and provide nanosecond recovery, to ensure continuous operation of your security solutions.
SECURITY TESTING & TRAINING
Stress-test your security infrastructure and prepare your staff to respond to data breaches within the 72-hour GDPR time limit.
- Ixia Breaking Point test platform lets you validate the security posture of your networks with realistic volumes of application traffic and a complete range of threat vectors.
- Ixia Cyber Range Services include a readiness assessment, structured training, and war-gaming exercises to prepare your staff to defend critical communications networks.
- Professional Services experts can supplement your technical staff and reduce project risk by performing real-world testing and provide actionable insight into your infrastructure readiness to protect data privacy.
Ixia visibility solutions help security tools from these key technology partners work more efficiently.
Ixia solutions overcome the limitations of Application Centric infrastructure and maximize efficiency of Cisco cyber security tools. Learn more.
Ixia solutions boost FireEye tool efficiency and protect network availability during inline traffic inspection. Learn more.
Ixia and ForeScout deliver automated network visibility for large data center environments that is reliable and scalable. Learn more.
Fines can reach 20M Euros (~22M USD) or 4% of revenue, whichever is greater.
Loss of customer confidence can impact revenues and customer satisfaction.
Market share can decline as competitors capitalize on any breach you suffer.
Negative press can put your organization on the defensive.
Let Ixia help you prepare for GDPR by ensuring your security and monitoring tools operate with accuracy, speed, and greater efficiency—to keep customer data secure and your network safe.