Compliance is a Must for Regulated Industries
If your organization deals with people’s personal data, compliance is a necessity, not an option. Ixia security compliance solutions help you plan, build and manage compliance activities effectively. We offer support for Payment Card Industry (PCI) and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other types of information and monitoring compliance.
Complying with the PCI Data Security Standard (DSS) is vital for all organizations that process, store, or transmit credit card information. Meeting those standards requires the ability the monitor data throughout its journey and forward it accurately to compliance analytics systems.
We help address PCI compliance with the following:
- Build and maintain a secure network: We help by monitoring the network with our visibility portfolio and validate firewall configurations
- Protect cardholder data by masking personally identifiable information: We do this automatically with our network packet brokers
- Maintain a vulnerability management program: Our visibility portfolio connects and routes traffic to all your security and compliance tools
- Regularly monitor and test networks: Test your network and team with realistic attacks. Monitor complex networks involving multi-site distributed applications
Get complete visibility into traffic flowing across your network.
Healthcare organizations must keep up with constant changes, including compliance with the HIPAA. HIPAA sets the standard for protecting sensitive patient data. Ixia solutions ensure you can test your applications, networks, and team to ensure they are ready for any kind of attack.
The HIPAA Security Rule requires appropriate Administrative, Physical, and Technical Safeguards to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and security of protected health information (PHI).
The Security Rule is made up of 3 parts.
- Technical Safeguards
- Physical Safeguards
- Administrative Safeguards
We offer solutions to assist in Technical Safeguards and Administrative Safeguards. Our solutions help address Access Control, Authentication, and Transmission Security as part of the Technical Safeguards.
In Administrative Safeguards, we address subsets of the Security Management Process to test for certain information and validate the correct encryption is being used. We also assist in Information Access Management.
We test robustness to address Security Awareness Training. We also test that all information is placed and secured in disaster recovery areas.
Finally, for the Evaluation part of the standard,we look at the functionality, performance, and scalability of network infrastructures and networking equipment to see if they can handle the pressure in the real world.